• Reporting to Regional Manager and Country Directors.
• Administration and management of 5-6 Employability training centers (ETC).
• Leading a team of 25-30 facilitators and 5-6 Center coordinators.
• Coordinating all the activities of all the training centers.
• Maintaining relations with the corporate and conducting business mentors meetings
• Liasoning with other organizations (govt and non govt)
• Ability to conduct community mobilization.
• Maintaining all reports and updates for the ETCs.
• Taking feedback from field staff and implementing all new projects.
• Minimum Graduate. Professional/Technical Qualifications will be an advantage.
• A minimum of 2 years of experience in administrative/team leader role in similar organizations
• Knowledge of local language is mandatory
• Experience in community mobilization, liasoning, team management, administration and reporting.
• Very good communication skills in English, Hindi and local language.
• Good knowledge of MS-office and internet
Andhra Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, New Delhi, Rajasthan, Chhatisgarh, Jharkhand, Orissa, Maharastra, West Bengal and Assam.
For more information on other opening with CAP Foundation, visit this link: http://www.capfoundation.in/